- Mother daughter relationship essay questions
- Essay about relationship between mother and daughter
- Essay on mother daughter relationship
- Essay about a mother daughter relationship
- Essay on mother and daughter relationship
- Essay relationship between mother daughter
Description:Current issues are now on the Chicago Journals website. Read the latest issue.
Recognized as the leading international journal in women’s studies, Signs is at the forefront of new directions in feminist scholarship. The journal publishes pathbreaking articles, review essays, comparative perspectives, and retrospectives of interdisciplinary interest addressing gender, race, culture, class, nation, and sexuality. Special issue and section topics cover a broad range of geopolitical processes, conditions, and effects; cultural and social configurations; and scholarly and theoretical developments.
Coverage: 1975-2015 (Vol. 1, No. 1 - Vol. 41, No. 1)
The "moving wall" represents the time period between the last issue available in JSTOR and the most recently published issue of a journal. Moving walls are generally represented in years. In rare instances, a publisher has elected to have a "zero" moving wall, so their current issues are available in JSTOR shortly after publication.
Note: In calculating the moving wall, the current year is not counted.
For example, if the current year is 2008 and a journal has a 5 year moving wall, articles from the year 2002 are available.
- Terms Related to the Moving Wall
- Fixed walls: Journals with no new volumes being added to the archive.
- Absorbed: Journals that are combined with another title.
- Complete: Journals that are no longer published or that have been combined with another title.
Subjects: Language & Literature, Anthropology, Feminist & Women's Studies, Sociology, Social Sciences, Humanities
Collections: Arts & Sciences III Collection, JSTOR Essential Collection, Language & Literature Collection